2022 Ford Super Duty Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty pickup truck that can tackle just about anything you throw at it, we highly recommend checking out the Ford Super Duty lineup. So, what is the Ford Super Duty towing capacity? That depends on the model you choose, but the 2022 Ford F-450 can pull a whopping 37,000 pounds when properly equipped. Explore the 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity with the team at Sunset Ford of Sumner, then contact us to take one of these powerhouse trucks for a spin in Sumner!
What is the 2022 Ford Super Duty Towing Capacity?
The 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity depends on which model you choose: the F-250, F-350, or F-450. Below is a breakdown of the Ford Super Duty towing capacity for each configuration to help you decide which is best for your Bonney Lake lifestyle.
Super Duty Towing Capacity – Ford F-250
- F-250 maximum towing capacity w/ 6.2L gas V8: 15,000 pounds (Conventional) / 15,800 pounds (Gooseneck/5th-Wheel)
- F-250 maximum towing capacity w/ 6.7L diesel V8: 20,000 pounds (Conventional) / 22,800 pounds (Gooseneck/5th-Wheel)
- F-250 maximum towing capacity w/ 7.3L gas V8: 15,000 pounds (Conventional) / 19,500 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
Super Duty Towing Capacity – Ford F-350
- F-350 maximum towing capacity w/ 6.2L gas V8: 16,700 pounds (Conventional or Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
- F-350 maximum towing capacity w/ 6.7L diesel V8: 21,200 pounds (Conventional) / 35,750 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
- F-350 maximum towing capacity w/ 7.3L gas V8: 21,000 pounds (Conventional) / 21,200 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
Super Duty Towing Capacity – Ford F-450
- F-450 maximum towing capacity w/ 6.7L diesel V8: 24,200 pounds (Conventional) / 37,000 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
2022 Ford Super Duty Engine Specs
So, what makes the impressive Super Duty towing capacity possible? It all starts with what’s under the hood. It’s worth noting that you can equip the F-250 with any of the following engines, but the F-450 is only available with the Power Stroke® V8. Check out your engine options below.
6.2L SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8
- 385 hp
- 430 lb-ft of torque
6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
- 475 hp
- 1,050 lb-ft of torque
7.3L 2V OHV PFI V8
- 430 hp
- 475 lb-ft of torque
Test Drive a Ford Super Duty in Sumner Today!
No matter if you choose the F-250 or the F-450, you can expect every Puyallup job to be a safer, easier, and more enjoyable one. Contact us today to set up your test drive near Buckley. In the meantime, feel free to learn more about your favorite Ford models.
More from Sunset Ford of Sumner
If you have your eye on a 2022 Ford F-150, you may be wondering what Ford F-150 truck bed sizes are available. Fortunately, you have multiple options, whether you prioritize passenger space or need more room for hauling bulky cargo in Sumner. Explore the bed sizes for the Ford F-150 with the team at Sunset Ford of Sumner…
The truck. The myth. The legend. The Ford F-150 has built a reputation for its legendary performance, iconic build, and rugged durability — and the 2022 model is no exception. One reason so many Bonney Lake drivers are drawn to this light-duty pickup is the plethora of Ford F-150 trim levels. Whether you have a daily…
If you love the efficiency and practicality of an electric SUV but still want to enjoy heart-pounding performance, you have found your match with the 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E. From its expansive range to its remarkable 0-60 times, the Ford Mustang Mach-E is generating a lot of buzz in Bonney Lake and beyond for all the…