Roadside Assistance with Sunset Ford
A flat tire or dead battery can happen in the blink of an eye. Luckily for Sunset Ford customers, the New Vehicle Limited Warranty that every new Ford vehicle comes with provides support whenever it may be needed. When you purchase a new 2016 Ford F-150 or 2016 Ford Escape from Sunset Ford, you have the support of the 24-hour emergency Roadside Assistance program. Drive with a peaceful mind, knowing you always have support. Visit our Ford dealership in Sumner, WA for more information today.
Benefits of Roadside Assistance
Roadside Assistance coverage provides the following benefits throughout the United States:
- Towing to the nearest Ford dealer.
- Changing of flat tires on-site with a good spare.
- Fuel delivery if your vehicle has run out of gas (up to 2 gallons at no charge, with a maximum of 2 occurrences per year).
- Jump starts for dead batteries.
- Lockout assistance to unlock doors.
- Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
How to request assistance
For Ford owners who are covered by Roadside Assistance, requesting service is simple.
Step 1 Call 253-321-5699. Be prepared to give specific directions to your location. Have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), vehicle model, vehicle color and license plate number ready.
Step 2 The Roadside Assistance Customer Service Representative (CSR) will first inquire if you are safe. If you wish, the CSR will dispatch local authorities to the scene.
Step 3 The CSR will advise you when a service provider has been dispatched and give you an estimated time of arrival (usually within 30-45 minutes).
Services not covered
- Parts, rental or towing equipment, storage fees, tire repair or any labor performed at a garage or service facility.
- Parts involved in lockout service.
- Any form of impound towing or towing by other than a licensed service station or garage.
- Assistance from someone other than a licensed service station or garage employee.
- Recovery (i.e., getting a vehicle out of a ditch to a roadside location).
- Cost for PATS key or programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Do I have Roadside Assistance coverage on my vehicle?
A.Ford vehicles are covered for Roadside Assistance during the Bumper-to-Bumper warranty period, which is 3 years or 36,000 miles. If the
original warranty has expired and you purchased an extended warranty (ESP), your Dealer should be able to determine whether or not your vehicle has roadside coverage.
Q.Can I purchase Roadside Assistance coverage if my vehicle is out of warranty?
A.Yes. All you have to do is contact your Dealer.
Q.I've already paid for a service covered by Roadside Assistance. Can I be reimbursed?
A.Yes, provided that your vehicle is within the Bumper-to-Bumper warranty period. When filing for roadside reimbursement, an original receipt is required with the odometer reading and the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Send your original receipt within 20 days to:
Ford Auto Club
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 660460
Dallas, TX 75266-0460
Q.Will you bring me out a new battery or repair my tire?
A.These are not services we provide, however we can provide battery jumpstarts and tire changes (with good spare). If we are unable to start the vehicle, it can be towed to a dealership.